Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-ins



1. To stand on top of a tall rock feels great. ( I love this photo!)
2. The solution is often the first thing that comes to mind, but we wont believe it can be that simple!
3. There's not alot that tops the feeling you feel when someone else is driving and you fall asleep.
4. How about doing something nice for the earth this weekend?
5. Paris in July is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine a walk through MontMatre on a sunny day, and having coffee by the Seine!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my massage and Billabong foot spa at Endota, tomorrow my plans include reading and renovating my blog and going to see 'The Concert', and Sunday, I want to play in the garden and make a photo album.

join us at Friday Fill-ins

6 comments:

Literary Feline said...

That's a wonderful photo, thanks for sharing! #2 is so true! I hope you have a great weekend!

Momgen said...

I like all the answers...Happy FF!

Mine is here

Bellezza said...

I'm looking forward to your Paris in July adventure, not only participating in it, but seeing how other people will celebrate. I'd love to walk in Montmartre again! Happy weekend, Tamara!

**** April **** said...

I totally have to laugh about your answer to question 2. Isn't that the freakin' truth?

And the tree-hugger in me just loves ya for #4! :)

Have a great weekend!

Electra said...

Oh my! I'm imagining #6. Lovely!

Karen said...

Sounds like a gorgeous weekend planned!